P. de Vrij Moerkapelle BV offers the following services for storage and transshipment:
- Storage of packaged and bulk goods;
- Transshipment of packaged and bulk goods;
- Weighing with our weighbridges;
- Unloading and loading of both trucks and sea containers;
- Unloading and loading of palletized and loose loaded packaged products, and of bulk products;
- Loading containers, possibly with liner, with bulk product;
- Order picking;
- Repacking, palletizing, (re) labeling, foil and the like;
- Providing export and phytosanitary documents;
- Storage of customs goods / in transit goods;
- Certified according to FSSC22000, organic (EU, NOP, Bio-Suisse) and AEO;
- Cool storage;
- Separate storage of fragrant (herbs, spices) and non-fragrant products.
We have an approximate 40,000 square meters of storage capacity that is intended for the dry storage of food products and, where applicable, for feed.
We can, of course, unload packaged goods that are loose loaded and place them on pallets. Transshipment is also possible.
Whether your product is packed in bags, boxes or big bags, or even delivered in bulk; we can store it for you. The majority of our warehouses are equipped with racks, but we also have so-called ground locations.
Portions of our warehouses are cooled to a temperature of approximately 12 degrees. Especially for oilseeds, organic products and dried products such as tropical fruits, the right temperature for, among other things, maintaining quality.
We are equipped for the storage of fragrant products such as herbs and spices. These warehouses are completely separated from the storage of the other, neutral products.