The so-called cleaning of products is used to remove unwanted components present in batches of products. This can be sticks, clay parts, plant parts, other seeds or different colored seeds, but also more dangerous elements such as pieces of glass, stones, plastic or pieces of metal.
No product is the same and each batch needs a unique approach based on the type of pollution and the purity desired by the customer. This makes cleaning a specialized profession, requiring a range of machines and expertise. P. de Vrij Moerkapelle BV has both. Our machine lines are flexible because a large number of machines can function stand-alone. As a result, we can expand where necessary in terms of deployment and at the same time prevent machines from being used unnecessarily. In this way we are able to clean your batches as (cost) efficiently as possible, of course always in consultation with you.
- We can process virtually any product. So we have a lot of experience with:
- Bakery seeds: pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, poppy seeds, buckwheat, sesame seeds.
- Seeds: hemp, quinoa, amaranth.
- Legumes: mung beans, lentils, chickpeas, peas, all types of beans.
- Cereals: rice, millet, corn, wheat, barley, oats, spelled.
- Spices: mustard seeds, pepper, caraway seed, cassia, pimento, anise.
- Miscellaneous: cocoa, coffee, sugar.
The machines we have available include:
- Sieving with wind
- Gravity table
- Color sorting
- Metal detection
The machines are divided over different lines. These are so flexible that the different cleaning steps / machines can be used separately, or that they can be combined.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES / OPERATIONS
Besides cleaning you can also contact us for:
- Repacking and packaging (see also packaging);
- Breaking of, amongst others, linseed;
- Brushing / polishing products;
- Reconditioning of parcels.
Allergens and managing allergens are becoming increasingly important themes in human nutrition. In order to facilitate this and to respond to the ever stricter market requirements, P. de Vrij Moerkapelle BV started using a so-called allergen line at the end of 2016. This means that allergen-containing products such as sesame and mustard are cleaned on a separate machine line. This line is in a different building and is therefore completely separate from the other processing facilities. In this way, allergen-containing products will never be cleaned on the same lines as where the non-allergens are cleaned.